Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Let it Snow!

Hello Everyone:  Let it Snow!  We would like to continue with our Winter and Snow theme, so here is another card I would like to share with you:


 Our company is located in beautiful Colorado, where it snows regularly in the Winter.  We could complain about it or decide to enjoy its beauty, so that's what we try to do.  It really can be beautiful, as long as you don't have to drive a ways in it!

I created this card to celebrate Winter.  It was super easy to make, so I think I will be sending it out to various friends.  I used Creative Impressions Polymer Stamp Set TT216 Winter Sentiments - this set includes all of the stamps seen here and more!

I began by embossing a white card panel with my "Dot" themed embossing folder.  Then I stamped the snowman, skater and ice skates on white cardstock scraps with black ink.  I stamped the "Snow Fun" and "Warm Winter Wishes" tag stamps onto white scraps as well, using light blue ink..  Cut out and set aside.

I laid out my separate pieces on my embossed background until I was happy with the arrangement,  Before adhering the black stamped image, I backed each one with a similar color cardstock to the blue ink.  I then adhered them to the card.  The "tag" images were adhered above and under the Skater image.

I stamped "Let it Snow" directly onto my embossed piece with black ink.  Finally, I stamped the small snowflake randomly onto the card using blue ink once again.  I added a small bow made using 80602 Navy Thin Jute Twine to the top of each tag and I was done!  Easy peasy!

Hope you like my card and get into the "Snow Fun" spirit of Winter.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment