Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I Wish you Love

Hello Everyone!  It's time to turn our focus from Winter to Valentine's Day and share some lovely Valentines with all of you.  Here is the first one:


 If you have been following regularly, you might remember that I have used this tree quite a bit from Creative Impressions Stamp Set #594 Nurture You.  This is the set:


I created several Halloween cards using the tree "bare"

and one using the leaves on the tree:


For the Valentine card I used the small hearts included with the set and stamped them along the tree branches.  I then added Red Medium Heart Brads (90313) around the tree as well.  I stamped "I wish you love" on a piece of white scrap cardstock, cut it out along the curve and adhered it to a piece of red scrap, cutting it along the curve to make a mat as well.  This piece was then adhered to the base of the tree.

One of my favorite ribbons is our 1/4" Glimmer ribbon.  It adds a bit of fun to any card.  I used Red (70250) and placed it along the base of the card.  Another thing I like to do is double the ribbon by using a narrower one over the top of a wider one.  I used a piece of our Red/White Bakers Twine (80700).  This panel was adhered to a patterned paper panel and finally to a white card.

I love this versatile card as it can be used for friends or someone special.  After all, who doesn't need a little love in their lives!

All the best
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment