Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Sending Love Your Way

 Hello Everyone:  Today I would like to show you another Valentine's Day card:


This card features a background I made myself which is very easy to do.  I used a heart stamp from Creative Impressions set M147 Love Puts and stamped it in red multiple times.  looks hard?  It isn't.  just take a white cardstock panel, stamp the hearts close together (if you look closely you will see they are not perfectly aligned) across the first row.  Then stamp the heart upside down so that the point sort of fits between the hearts of the previous row.  The third row consists of the hearts upright and close together again.  You continue in this way until the panel is finished.  It only took me about 10 minutes to do.  That way you never have to worry about finding the right patterned paper!

I cut a strip from white cardstock and placed it on a black scrap cut slightly larger for a mat.  I then wrapped a piece of our White with Red Hearts Ribbon (80126) around the mat, ending with a knot in the center.  Using foam tape, I adhered "Sending love your way" which was stamped on another white scrap over the ribbon onto the left side of the white strip.

Finally I stamped Creative  Impressions stamps (mounted on wood) M396 in black onto a white scrap, cut it out,  punched a small hole at the top of the tag and  adhered it to the previous ribbon using our Thin Jute Twine in Red (80615).

Wasn't that easy to do?  That's the idea so that you can make multiple cards in no time flat to send to your friends and loved ones!  

Enjoy!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment