Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Warm Winter Mittens

 Hello Everyone:  All of us at Creative Impressions trust that you had a lovely holiday with friends and family.  If it is as cold as it is here in Colorado, you are going to need those Winter mittens!



I used Creative Impressions stamp set TT216 Winter Sentiments to create this card.  I stamped the mittens in light blue, cut them out and placed a Sm. White Button 51000 on each of the mittens.  Then I set them aside.

I cut a piece of patterned pattern and adhered it to a dark red cardstock mat and then to a white card.  I cut a strip of coordinating patterned paper, backed it in dark red and adhered it to the card.  I cut a piece of the red cardstock and notched it to create a banner for the center of the card.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock scrap and notched the ends, finally adhering it to the card top using foam tape.

A lovely felt snowflake was then created using one of our Large Felt Winter Snowflakes in light blue (63021)  I added a Medium Winter White Felt Snowflake (63000) over the blue one and attached them together with a Lt Blue Large Round Paper Fastener (Winter 90904).  I adhered two short pieces of Magenta/White Baker's Twine (80707) to the back of the snowflake before adhering it to the dark red banner.

I took the previously created mittens and adhered them to the bottom of the Baker's Twine, then to the banner using foam tape.

That's it!  Not hard to make and sure to warm the hearts of all your friends and family this Winter!  Time to celebrate the beauty of Winter!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment