Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Friends are Special treasure of the Heart!

Hello Everyone!  Continuing with our Valentine Theme, I would like to share a super easy Valentine card perfect for sending to your friends: 


For this card, I cut a strip of white cardstock and matted it with a black piece.  I stamped the sentiment (Y220 Friendship Innies and Outies) in black onto the right side of the white cardstock strip and then used our Soft Pink Mini Rickrack (70762) to adhere to the top and bottom of the strip panel to add some texture and interest.  Once the ends were wrapped around the back of the panel, I adhered the panel to a patterned paper panel which was previously adhered to a black mat and then to a white card.

To finish I adhered one of our lovely Pink Felt Hearts (63130) to the left of the center panel (with a Pink heart brad previously attached to the center) and the card was finished.  Easy peasy!

Now it's your turn!  Have fun making this friendship card!

Susan


1 comment: