Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Have You Got Your "Green" Ready?

Hello Everyone:  Hope you are all thinking about St. Patty's Day cards!  St. Patty's Day is such a fun holiday!  Here is another card to inspire you!


 This fun card was created using Creative Impressions Polymer Stamp Set M125 St. Patty's Day.  All of the stamped images are from the same set.  I stamped the "leprechauns" hat and pipe first in the center of a white card stock panel and used markers to color in the image.  I then stamped the sentiments above and below the central image. Finally, I added some cute clovers randomly around the panel to finish and colored them in as well.

I went around the card stock panel with some green dye ink and adhered the panel to a green panel.  Set this aside.

To finish, I adhered a piece of patterned paper to a green panel and then to a white card.  I took the previously decorated panel and adhered it to the upper right corner of the card.  I framed the panel with some gorgeous Green Velvet Shimmer Ribbon( 70972).  The last step was to adhere three green Rounds from our Primary Rounds Assortment (90671) to the ends and intersection of the ribbon.  Couldn't be easier!

Hope you like this card.  Look forward to one more St. Patty's Day post next week!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment