Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A Lovely Floral Sympathy Card

Hello Everyone:  Now that St. Patrick's Day is almost over,  I would like to change gears and share a lovely sympathy card with you.


This lovely Creative Impressions Stamp set is No. YCC203 Floral Sympathy Cards.  I absolutely love the sweet delicate flowers.  I stamped them on a scrap piece of card stock and then colored them with pencils.  I still wanted the flowers to be a white color, so I added a little shading with a very light blue pencil to highlight them.  The only other color I used was green for the leaves.  I also stamped "Thinking of You' up at the top right corner of the panel.

I cut the stamped panel down to size and blended some green dye ink around the edges.  I wrapped the bottom of the panel with a piece of White on White Dot Organdy 70372  and then adhered the white panel onto a green panel.  Finally, I added three Pewter Mini Rounds (95003) to the lower left hand corner.  Set this panel aside.

To a white card, I added a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper that was previously adhered to a partial green panel (You don't always need to add a full mat around a piece of patterned paper or stamped card stock).   I stamped "With Heartfelt Sympathy" directly onto the patterned paper piece towards the bottom of the piece.  I took the previously decorated panel and  adhered it to the card at the upper right.

I don't know about you, but when I make a card that I like, I always try to make more to have on hand.  This one was easy to make, so I made quite a few.  How about you?

Hope you like this wonderful set as well.
Susan




  

No comments:

Post a Comment