Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Another "By the Beautiful Sea" card

 Hello Everyone:  This week I would like to share with you another card I made using Creative Impressions By the Sea Rubber Stamp (U116):                .


I wanted all of you to see what a versatile stamp this is as you can achieve so many different looks!  

I began by stamping my image with dark blue ink onto a piece of white cardstock.  Using a blender brush, I then blended different colors around each image and then the entire piece.  I rounded the corners and adhered a dark blue piece of cardstock with the corners rounded as well.  Set aside.

For the background piece,  I adhered a piece of patterned paper to a darker color mat and ran the whole piece through an embossing folder that looked like waves..  Towards the bottom I wrapped a piece of our White on White Swirl Organdy Ribbon (70316) towards the bottom and adhered to the back of the panel.  I then added a Pewter Metal Frame (84500) which was adhered with turquoise mini round brads (90194) and placed a scrap piece of cardstock stamped with "beautiful sea" in the center.

To finish the card, I adhered the embossed piece to a white card and finally my stamped panel to the top above the ribbon and over the embossed piece.

Easy peasy!  Now it's your turn!

Happy crafting

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment