Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Wish Your Graduates Success!

Hello Everyone:  Here we are in May and graduations are almost upon us!  My wonderful Godson is graduating in Missouri and I am excited to attend the event!  Here are a couple of cards I created to celebrate!


 I began by stamping a background of hats and scrolls randomly on a white piece of cardstock.  This stamp is from Creative Impressions Stamp Set #M110 Graduate.  Since my Godson's school colors are red and white, I colored the hats red with a red marker and a light tan line was added to the top of the scrolls.  I adhered the background to a black mat and then to a white card.  I then set this piece aside.

Once the background was completed, I stamped "To the Graduate" and "Wishing you much success" from Creative Impressions Stamp Set Y214 Congratulation Cards onto a piece of white scrap cardstock.  I created a red mat to put behind it and finally a black mat adhered to all and then over my previously created background.  That's it.  Here is another look


I created a second card using the same image with a few changes.


I again used the same hat and scroll stamp, but  only stamped it three times towards the top of a white panel.  I used markers to color in the images.  The "Hats off to You" sentiment is actually from a Father's Day set # Y404 For "Him" cards. "Congratulations" came from the same M110 Graduate set as before and was stamped towards the bottom of the panel, it was adhered to a red, then to a black, another red and finally a black panel adhered to a white card.  Super simple and fun!

Congratulations to all the graduates!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment