Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Romance is in the Air!

 Hello Everyone:  I know people get married all times of the year, however, June seems to be pretty traditional , so I created a fun wedding card to share with all of you:


I had so much fun creating this card.  I started by stamping the horse and carriage  using gray and gold archival inks on a white panel.  To achieve this I used a Misty stamping positioned tool.  I had to stamp several times to get the look I was going for.  Once this was done I added "On Your Wedding Day" from the same set.  Some gray ink was added to the edges of this panel and the panel was then adhered to a dark grey cardstock panel.

I punched out a lacey border from white text weight paper and added it to the bottom of the white and gray panel.  This piece was then adhered to a patterned paper panel previously adhered to a dark gray panel and finally onto a white card.

Now the fun starts!  I wanted to see if I could get some major sparkle onto this card, so I pulled out my gold Stickles and carefully added gold highlights to the horse and carriage.  I did this very slowly so as not to mess it up!  I think it turned out great!  Hope you think so too!

Now it's your turn!  Have fun

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment