Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

 Hello Everyone!  Cards don't have to be difficult and time consuming to make them special.  Here is an example of a Mother's Day card simple to make but lovely as well.


I used the Tulip image from Creative Impressions Stamp Set #YCC209 Floral Quote Cards.  I stamped the image twice, once onto a panel that was die cut with a leaf border on it and once onto a scrap of white cardstock.  I colored both images in using Distress inks with a watercolor technique.  When dry, I cut out the flower and one of the leaves from the scrap and adhered them over the top of the other image on the panel with foam tape to add some dimension.

I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" from Creative Impressions Set Y25 Mother's Day Innie's and Outies next to the flower, layered the white panel to a pink panel, then to a patterned paper panel, pink panel and finally a white card.  To finish, I created a bow using White Organdy Ribbon (70621) and adhered it to the flower stem.

Wasn't that easy?  Now to make your own!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment