Tuesday, May 24, 2022

"English Gentleman" Father's Day Card

 Hello Everyone:  One of my very favorite Creative Impressions Stamp sets is Y404 "For Him" Cards.  Several of my co-designers have made darling cards with this set and I wanted to expand on the versatility to create a card for my husband.  He was a very good sport and allowed me to publish this for all of you!


My handsome husband has now been transformed into a handsome "Old Chap" with a little fun using this set.


I love how versatile the set is!  I knew that I would have to enlarge a photo of my hubby to make the spectacles, hat, tie and mustache fit, so I enlarged the photo on the computer to 130%.  I had to play with different sizes until I got one to work.  It didn't take long and I think the result is wonderful!  Hope you do too!

Whether you are looking for a birthday card or Father's Day card for a guy in your life, this set has something for everyone!   Hope you have fun making your own masculine cards!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment