Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Creative Impressions!  It is also my son, David's, birthday, so I am looking forward to making him his favorite chocolate cake and having some fun later.  I will be sharing some birthday cards on this blog in the future, but, for the time being, I would like to share this latest St. Patty's Day card I made using our MSE stamps and CI embellishments.


All stamps are from the same MSE stamp set Y547 Irish Blessings.  Love that there are so many versatile stamps in one set!

I used one of my favorite ribbons - our 1/4" Grid Ribbon in Green Apple (70278)  in several different areas to add a little interest.  

This was such a fun card to put together and so easy!  Hope you all have your "Green" on and have a fabulous day!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment