Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Gypsy Charm Bracelet Mixed Media Birthday Reminder

This crazy project needed a ridiculously long name to go with the ridiculous amount of Creative Impressions embellishments I used on it!

You can find all these Creative Impressions embellishments at:
CreativeImpressions.com
or
Creative Impressions Etsy Shop


I've seen these on Pinterest with just punched circles including names & birthdays.  I thought it would be fun to embellish everyone's birthday tag.  I went crazy with Creative Impressions Felt Flowers, Bling, brads, eyelets, and more, too many to name them all!  Some tags are super personalized because it was easy to take something about them and tell that story, even on a little tag.


January through June.
Zoom in to see detail.


 July through December. 
I gotta get some more friends with July birthdays!  It messes with my sense of balance.
 


Here are some close ups to see the detail on the tags.  For some birthdays, I used my computer with various fonts and a couple of old typewriters for the names and birthdates.  For others, I used alphabet stamps, a label maker, and wrote out names by hand.

The tag on the right that says "Cheryl & Rick" is for our anniversary.  We share an anniversary with our good friends, Jim & Elaine, so we always send each other anniversary cards.  I embellished anniversary tags with a heart brad and included here so I always remember to send that card.


I used Creative Impressions embellishments exclusively on all these tags.  Metal labels, clips, mini pins, ribbons & rick rack.  


Creative Impressions metal tags can be embossed with your embossing folders.  Manila tags and bits of card stock helped to build my tags.  All are linked together with jump rings.


My friend, Linda was born on Christmas day so it was fun to combine her birthday with Christmas symbols.

I intended to have this project completed to post the beginning of January.  Please message me privately for my long list of excuses for the delay.  😊

Hope you have fun checking this out and that your interest is sparked to create your own.
~Cheryl~

6 comments:

  1. I love this so much. So special to see those family names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to make. When working on each tag, you think about that person. <3

      Delete
  2. Cheryl - This is over the top! Did I tell you about the art challenge my family did? We are doing another one in April. This time, the first round involves telling in some form a family story. You can do it with photos, an object, or written narrative. The story is passed on to another family member who must come up with some kind of art project to represent the story. It can be anything - painting, collage,sewing, knitted, food (one girl baked a pie for her contribution), woodworking, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! What great creative memories you are creating with your family. Be sure and share with me what you do in April! <3

      Delete