Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Craft and Create with Creative Impressions

 CRAFT & CREATE WITH CREATIVE IMPRESSIONS

Hello Everyone:  Today we are featuring a lovely message from Janet, owner of Creative Impressions, along with a few samples with Spring flowers.



Spring officially arrived on Saturday March 20th, 2021 even though we are still having some snowstorms here in Colorado!  My thoughts are already changing from Winter & snowflakes to Spring and flowers. As much as I enjoy living in a place that encompasses 4 distinct seasons,
there is something ‘extra special ‘about the arrival of warmer weather, trees getting their leaves back, tulips and other flowers coming ‘alive’, after their ‘winter nap’ and that ‘dead’ looking grass beginning to turn green, as I close my eyes and think to myself- -visualizing the words in the 1st lyrics of the song as Louis Armstrong sings…

“I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Ooh, yes!”
Songwriters: Robert Thiele / George Douglas / George David Weiss

If you have not tried creating your own flowers with our felt, sheer, transparent & shimmer blossoms that are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors- -now is the perfect time of the year to give that a try!!

Happy Spring!
Janet

3 comments:

  1. I agree...Spring is one of God’s best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Spring is one of God’s best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty spring flowers! Love the bouquet on that canvas bag. <3

    ReplyDelete