Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Over the Hill?

 Hello Everyone! We hope you have been having a good January.  My husband's birthday is today and so I have decided to share a fun card with you.  I'm sorry to say I don't know who created this card.  If it's you, please let me know!


Here is the card opened:

I think my hubby would get a kick out of this card!  The card was folded and set aside.  On a separate piece of white cardstock, the sentiment (#S113) was stamped in black with the card in a diamond orientation.   It was then adhered to a piece of patterned paper and then to the diamond folded part of the card,

The bottom of this particular card has another diamond oriented square.  Another piece of white cardstock scrap was cut to fit the top of the "diamond" and "Happy Birthday to You" from #M128 Birthday Circles.  This was matted to a slightly larger "triangle" and adhered to the diamond oriented square.  For the second half of the diamond, another piece of patterned paper was cut to fit and this piece was adhered to the bottom half.  To finish this part of the card, a piece of our Over The Hill Ribbon Expression #80365              ribbon was adhered to the center of the square  and knotted at each end slightly over the edges of the card.

Now there are 4 triangles in the center of the card.    Patterned paper was cut to fit each one and then birthday hats were stamped in each one.  The birthday hat is from the same Birthday Circles set.  

I'm sure I could find a similar pattern for this card on the internet.  However,  these sentiments and images would be darling on any card you make.  Give it a try!  Oh, and Happy Birthday to my hubby!

Enjoy!

Susan               .  

No comments:

Post a Comment