Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Love Songs!

Happy New Year Everyone!  We hope you have had a lovely holiday and that you are ready now to get back into crafting!  Here is a card I featured 2 years ago that should get you going on Valentine cards:


I looked up different piano style cards on the internet and came up with this.  It really wasn't hard, just curving the top of the card and making "keys" that are curved at the ends.  To cover the raw edges, I used a piece of our Red 3/8th inch Velvet Shimmer Ribbon #70970 across the card.  I then adhered our Felt "Love" from our Hearts Collection #63130 above the keys and then a music note from our Shimmer Shapes Collection #63200 with a Red Medium heart brad # 90313 in the center,.

To finish the card, I used Creative Impressions Polymer stamp set #Y226 Love Cards Innies and Outies and stamped the lovely sentiment on the inside of the card:


I added one more music note from our Shimmer Shapes Music Notes Collection and the card was done.

I think this card would be great for a wedding card as well.  Don't you?


Hope you like this card and will make one yourselves!

Enjoy

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment