Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Sweet Baby Girl

 Hello Everyone:  Today I am featured a sweet and simple baby card card:


I sure hope you aren't tired of seeing circles as I just love them!  I made three cards using different colors of our Printed Ribbon with circles (This time 80134 Magenta with Black)  Love the fun ribbon!

I used Creative Impressions Polymer Stamp Set #TT202 Baby Caps for the Baby's Initial and Teddy Bears.  After stamping the desired Initial, I die cut the initial with a small circle die.  I also cut a slightly larger circle from black and another from a coordinating patterned paper.   "A New Baby" from Set #TT255 Baby Innies and Outies was stamped directly over the top of the circle initial onto the patterned paper after the circle was adhered to a piece of patterned paper.

I stamped a teddy bear on two other scrap white pieces and  punched then out with circle punches.  Then I did as above and punched a slightly larger black circle and finally a patterned paper circle.  These were adhered towards the bottom of the card.

Finally, I adhered the entire patterned piece to a black mat.  I wrapped the Circle Ribbon around the entire matted piece towards the left side of the card and finally to a white card.  Super easy and cute!

Time to create your own!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment