Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Christmas in July!

Hello Everyone!  It's Christmas in July!  You may ask WHY?  That's because it is time to start thinking about making those wonderful handmade cards for all your friends and family at Christmas!  Here's a simple one that is easy to mail:


To create this card I silver embossed Creative Impressions stamp "Silver Bells" YY230-A on a piece of red cardstock.  I added Felt Holly and Berries from our Christmas Felt Collection 63120 to the top and set the piece aside.

To finish his card, I adhered a piece of music patterned paper to a dark green mat.  I then wrapped a piece of our 5/8" Red Organdy and Satin Edge Ribbon 70468 around the piece.  All I had to do to finish was adhere the matted piece to a white card and then the previously decorated piece over the ribbon.

Easy peasy!  I really wanted a design that wasn't too bulky so that it could be easily mailed.  I think this one fits the bill!

Happy Crafting
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment