Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Hello Everyone!  Now that Halloween is behind us, we know that Thanksgiving can't be far behind! I have a lovely Thanksgiving card I would like to share with you:


For this card I used Creative Impressions stamp #V163.  I love this stamp as it is a solid red rubber stamp that I could add ink directly to,  using a brush to dab ink onto the edges of the stamp, leaving a bit of white showing in the center.  This was stamped onto a scrap of white cardstock.  Once stamped, I used CI stamp "Happy Thanksgiving " from our set # Y222 Thanksgiving to stamp the sentiment directly onto the leaf.  I  cut out the leaf and set it  aside.

I created a background from a piece of patterned paper for the top of the card and a brown stippled piece on the bottom, all adhered to a brown cardstock panel.  I wrapped two ribbons along the crease where the papers met - brown with white Dot Organdy Ribbon (70363) and Single Stitch Grosgrain Burgundy with Black (70929).

Now it was time to place Creative Impressions Felt Autumn Leaves (63100) onto the decorated panel along with the previously stamped leaf.  These leaves are absolutely fabulous and add so much to your Fall/Thanksgiving cards!  I laid the stamped leaf down and placed the leaves around it until I was happy with the composition.  Then I adhered the leaves to the panel using matte medium and then attached the leaf over the top of the leaves using foam tape.

This finished panel was adhered to a white card and it was done!  So easy to make using our felt leaves and stamped leaf.

Hope you will make this card yourself.  You will find it to be another easy and fun card!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment