Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Witches and Black Cats!

 Hello Everyone!  Ready for another Halloween card?  I have created a fun card using Creative Impressions  felt shapes and stamps:


For this card I used a pice of blue patterned paper for my background.  I punched out a large circle out of scrap white cardstock and added yellow and dark gray ink to it to look like the moon.  Then I punched out a witch from black cardstock and placed her riding in front of the moon.

I used a picked fence die and cut it out of scrap white cardstock, adding some dark gray ink to make it look aged.  Before adding to my panel I stamped some trees with black ink from Creative Impressions stamp set Y594 Nurture You.  I used foam tape to add to the back of the fence pickets and slipped a Black Felt Cat from our Cat Set #63151.  I didn't adhere the tail down until I placed the sentiment with its black mat and orange patterned paper onto the background.  Then I added a bit of Matte Medium to adhere the tail to the sentiment.

Before the panel with the patterned paper and black mat was adhered to the orange panel, I wrapped a piece of Creative Impressions Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon Black with Orange (70960) along with a piece of Bakers Twine in Orange/White (80701) along the bottom of the fence.  

To finish the card, I adhered this panel to an orange panel and finally to a white card.

Hope you have enjoyed this card.  Try our felt shapes on your cards.  They are already die cut for you and ready to use!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment