Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tickled Pink Flamingo

 Hello Everyone!  Summer is still here, so I would like to share a fun tropical card with flamingos and fun!


I used Creative Impressions stamp set  YCC223 All Occasion Flamingo Silhouette .  I love this set as it has such a variety of sentiments that anyone would be "Tickled Pink" about!  For this sample we are "Tickled Pink" for you!  Here is the sentiment inside the card.



I used a Misty stamp positioner to stamp the flamingos several times.  The second time I lightly misted some water on the inked image so that the image wasn't completely solid.  I love the texture it gives my flamingos!  Once the two were stamped I added a bit of color to the flamingos' beaks and feathers with color pencils.

I took the "Tickled Pink" sentiment and stamped it in black over the flamingos.  I used our Tropical Sheer Leaves (60500) with a fun Tropical Funky Flower brad (90663)  and placed one in each bottom corner of the card.  Now onto the finishing touches!

I adhered a piece of our Gray Web Ribbon (70190) to the left side of the card onto a piece of patterned paper and then a piece of Pink with Black 1/2" Dot Ribbon (70407) was placed over the top.  I love to adhere multiple ribbons together.  I think it creates a lot more interest on the card.

To finish the card, I adhered the Flamingo panel over the patterned paper/ribbon panel using foam tape and this easy card was finished!  I hope it inspires you to be "tickled pink" as well and create a similar card!

Enjoy!

Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment