Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Forever Friends

 Hello Everyone:  Today I am sharing a card I created using Creative Impressions Nurture You polymer stamp set #Y594.  If you have been following my blog posts (I so hope you are!), you might have noticed that I used this same tree as a halloween tree in my post of August 16th.  I love how versatile this set is!


I stamped the "Friendship Oval" onto a white cardstock panel first and added the Helen Keller quote in the center. I then stamped some of the blossoms from the set towards the bottom of the oval.
I decided to add some color to the inside of the sentiment oval, so I used a blue colored pencil to lightly scribble some color inside.

I stamped the bare tree with dark brown ink, placing some of it inside my sentiment oval.  I  used the smallest leaf stamp to add leaves to the ends of my tree branches and then colored them in with a green colored pencil.

I have a wonderful grass punch that I used to create grass on the bottom.  I punched that out and added it to the bottom of the panel.  There are tons of dies out there that would produce the same effect.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a violet purple patterned paper.  I wrapped Creative Impressions Forever Friends Printed Ribbon #80388 around the right side of the panel and then adhered all to a white card.

I hope you have enjoyed this card and will think outside the box when it comes to using your stamps in different ways.  We appreciate all our friends at Creative Impressions!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment