Tuesday, April 5, 2022

A Garden Easter Bunny!

 Hello Everyone!  Today I am featuring a card made with a sweet little bunny hiding in a Spring garden:


I used the bunny and "Happy Easter" greeting from Creative Impressions polymer stamp set number            .  I stamped the bunny onto a piece of white scrap card stock, colored him with pencils and cut him out.  Then I created my garden on a pink polka dot patterned paper panel (now I want you to say that ten times straight!) previously adhered to a black card stock panel using our Celery Leafy Vine (70220).  Once I adhered two pieces of the vine onto the pink panel, I added five flowers which I created using our Small Felt Blossoms and Leaves in Pastel (62001) and Heritage (62002).  Four of the five flowers have sweet little button centers in White (51000), Caramel (51006) and Pink (51013).  The fifth flower has a mini round in yellow from our Primary Mini Round Asst (90190).

Once I had created my little garden, I tucked the bunny in and adhered using foam tape.  "Happy Easter" was then stamped odd the panel.

The entire panel was adhered to a white card and was ready to send to a recipient.  Hope you like this sweet card

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment