Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A Lovely Spring Garden Card for You!

Hello Everyone:  Today I am sharing a cute Spring Garden card with you using Creative Impressions' polymer Stamp Set # Y602 Quick Coloring Frame:


 I love all the happy colors in this card and can't wait until my garden produces some of these brightly colored blossoms!  I will be honest with you - when I first saw this stamp set, I was concerned that the coloring part would take quite awhile.  My original idea was to emboss this stamp with gold and then just highlight a few of the blossoms.  However, once I began coloring the piece, I found that the coloring really did go quickly so I finished the whole thing!

I began by stamping the quick coloring frame with Archival Green ink on a piece of white card stock.  I then stamped it again, coloring and cutting out just a few of the blossoms so that I could pop them up a bit using foam tape.

One of the really fun things about this set is that it has multiple sentiments which fit inside the frame.  i have used the "Thank You" in this example, however, there is also a darling birthday sentiment and Love sentiment you may use.

I cut the frame out once I was done, backed it with an orange panel and adhered it to a piece of green patterned paper Everything was then adhered to a white card.  To finish, I  cut a slit in the side of the white card with an x-acto knife and threaded some Purple and White Baker's Twine (80706) through the slit and around the card twice.  I finished by making a bow.  Easy, isn't it?  Now your turn!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment