Tuesday, July 27, 2021

All Occasion Dog Cards

 Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Today I am featuring several pet cards- one happy one and a pet sympathy card that sadly we all need at one time or another.




Both of these cards were created using our MSE stamp set number YCC225 Pet Love Silhouette.                      For the first card,


Love certainly does begin with a wet nose and ends with a tail!  I stamped this sentiment on a scrap piece of white card stock, inked the edges with red ink, adhered it to a small red mat and then to a patterned paper panel.  I then added our Felt Dog house from  our set (63150 Dog set )to which a Dog Bone Brad (90696 Antique Asst Dog Paws and Bone) had already been attached.  I stamped the dog, cut it out and then used foam tape to adhere it to the card.  Finally, I wrapped a piece of our Twill Expressions (80414 Dog) around a scrap of red and then a black mat and adhered it to the patterned paper panel and finally to the  card front.

Now for the second card:


Sadly, we all need sympathy cards for our friends and family who have lost their furry family members.  I created this card for just such an occasion.

Once again I started with a patterned paper panel.  I adhered it to a black panel as I did with the first card.  I die cut several hearts and stamped sentiments from MSE stamp set YCC225 on each heart.  I then adhered the hearts to the panel after inking the edges with red ink.  I used two paw prints from our Felt         Dog Set 63150) and adhered them as well to the panel.  I cut a piece of the Dog Twill, attached Black Dog Bone Clips from our Red, White and Black Dog Bone Clips (85026 )to the twill and adhered the twill to the panel.  I punched out some little red hearts which I glued randomly to the panel and then adhered the panel to a card. 

I hope you will see how easy these cards are to make when you are using such wonderful stamps and adorable embellishments from Creative Impressions.

For those of you who are cat lovers - stay tuned!  I will have a darling cat card to share with you in a couple of weeks.  Until then, have a great day!

Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment