Tuesday, January 26, 2021

More Valentines for You!

 Hello Everyone:  I have two more Valentines to share with you for this blog - one Vintage style and another using Creative Impressions ready made "Love" Felt Shape.  Here they are:


This first card uses our new My Sentiments Exactly Stamps along with new Creative Impressions embellishments!  I die cut a large white heart from a Nesting set of dies and stamped the Cupid Collage over the top.  I then used colored pencils to add just a little color to the collage image.  I tried to match them with the card stock color I chose.

Next, I adhered a piece of our new Burgundy Web Ribbon ( 70197 ) using Matte Medium to the center of a burgundy card stock panel.  I then cut a piece of our new 5/8" Gold Organdy  & Satin Center Ribbon  (70450 ) and adhered it over the top of the Web Ribbon, wrapping the ends around to the back of the panel.  This panel was then adhered to a white scrap, a striped patterned paper piece and finally a white card.

To finish, I used foam take to adhere the heart over the card and added a gold bow to the top center of the heart.


This card was extremely easy to create.  I used a patterned paper similar to the first card along with our Heart Felt Shape (63130).  I cut a piece of pink card stock and notched the bottom.  I then adhered it to a slightly larger red card stock mat.  I wrapped a piece of our 3/8" White with Red Hearts Ribbon                 (80126)  around the "banner" and tied a bow.  To finish the banner, I adhered the Felt Shape "Love" towards the bottom and finished by adding some Heart Bling (50535) in 3 places.

To a white card I adhered a red panel, a pink panel and finally a patterned paper panel.  The pink "banner piece created previously was adhered over the  panel with foam tape.  Easy peasy!

Hope you have enjoyed these Valentines!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment