Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Be Mine


Hello Everyone:  Just a quick post today with a new Valentine Card.  I used multiple MSE/Creative Impressions polymer stamp images along with our lovely embellishments to create  a slightly different Valentine card with only one heart on it, but you still know it's a Valentine.

 

I used the MSE "B"set Y560 and one of the images from YT579 Twin Birds to create this card. I love the fact that there are other words that go along with the letter "B" besides "Mine".  There is "inspired", "yourself", "creative", "loved and "beautiful".





All the card stock used were pieces  of scraps stamped, cut out and matted with small pieces of black card stock scraps.  Before positioning over a piece of  patterned paper adhered to a black mat and then to a white card, I added a Green Felt Leaf (62303), a bow made from Magenta 1/4 Grid Ribbon (70282)    and a Metallic Red Country Heart ( 90331) to the middle of the letter "B".  I also stapled a piece of our Ribbon Expressions Hugs and Kisses Twill ( 80359), to the card.  Two small mini Rounds ( 90190)          were placed, one over the "i" and the other in the center of the swirl.  Someone told me it looked like a cat now and that's all I see, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Hope you like this card.  More Valentine's to come!
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment