Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Pieced Paper Thanksgiving Tag



Hello Everyone:  Today I am featuring a fun pieced paper tag (not just for Thanksgiving)  that I would like to share with you .

Patsy Kral taught be how to do this technique which she found on Pinterest,


Isn't this pretty?  Patsy wrote instructions on the back of this tag for this technique:

"Cut paper into Long triangles.  Cut cardstock front to size.  The first piece glued down needs to be very straight.  After that, glue left to right and then right to left.  Trim and enjoy."

To finish the tag I created, I used Creative Impressions stamp # N071and stamped it onto a piece of tan cardstock with dark green ink.  I then cut it out using a circle die.

I adhered my favorite Autumn Leaves Felt Shapes  #63100 behind the location I was to place my sentiment and then finally used foam squares on the back of my stamped sentiment to adhere over the top of the leaves.  To finish, I used our wonderful Autumn Splendor Printed Ribbon #80461for the top of the tag.



Here are the unfinished and finished tags together.



 Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!  All of us at Creative Impressions would like to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and a joyful day filled with friends and family!

Janet, Susan, Candie and Jo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment