Tuesday, June 6, 2023

More Fun with Circles

 Hello everyone:  Do you remember my fun circle card from four weeks ago?  Well, I had so much fun creating it, I continued the theme and created a couple more cards.  Here is one of them, a baby card created with bright colors:


For this card I used Creative Impressions Stamp Set Number Y592 Oh, Baby. 


 I stamped the various images and punched/die cut them with various sized circles and slightly backed them with dark blue cardstock.  They were then set aside.

I also stamped the onesies on small white scraps of cardstock three times, coloring in only one of them. I mounted each one to a slightly larger orange panel.   These were then set aside.

Finishing the card was super easy!  I added an orange panel to a dark blue panel and a slightly smaller piece of dark blue over the bottom half of the orange panel.  The onesies were then adhered towards the bottom of the panel with two Orange Safety Pins (Tropical Assortment 84562 ) in the middle of the small panels. 

A piece of our 3/8" Printed Ribbon (Orange with Aqua 80136) was wrapped around the panel, covering the place where the cardstock panels met and a bow was tied towards the left side.  "A loving welcome to the newest member of the family" was then adhered over the ribbon towards the left hand side.  The other two circles were then attached to the top part of the panel and the entire panel as adhered to a white  card.  Easy and fun card for any new parents!

Have fun creating!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment