Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Having Fun with Circles!



 Hello Everyone!  Here at Creative Impressions we are having fun with circles!  The first card I would like to share with you is a fun birthday card loaded with circles of every size!  The best part of this was using up scraps of cardstock and patterned paper!


I began by punching out and die cutting circles in white cardstock, patterned paper and a background piece I had previously made with shimmer spray ink.  I wish it showed up better in the photo, but sadly it doesn't.

I decided to make a birthday card, so I used Creative Impressions polymer stamp set 590 Cupcake Birthday.


I stamped "Happy Cupcake Day" onto one circle, "Happy Birthday from all of us to You" on the largest white circle and a piece of cake on a smaller one.  I then laid them all out with circle mats to see how I liked the composition.  When I was happy with the composition, I began adhering everything down to a piece of patterned  paper previously adhered to a white card.

I used Creative Impressions' darling Printed Ribbon 80135 Lime with Aqua and wrapped it around the left side of the card.  (Note more cute circles).  The finishing touch was the addition of a small Iridescent Pastel Blue Blossom (61001) with a White Glimmer Round Brad (90907).

That's it!  Wasn't that a fun way to create a birthday card with scraps and cute Creative Impressions stamps!  Now try it yourself!

Have fun!

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment