Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Top o' the Mornin' to you!

 Hello Everyone:  Today I would like to share with you a little different kid of St. Patty's Day card:


This is my take on a leprechaun card.  What do you think?  I created a "belt" and "buckle" with the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" sentiment in the middle and our Shamrock Ribbon behind it.  Every leprechaun needs a Bowler Hat with a shamrock on it, so I went to our "For Him" Stamp set (Y404) and stamped the hat from the set onto a piece of scrap white cardstock and cut it out.  I then adhered the hat to the corner of the buckle.




To finish the card, I stamped the "May your blessings..." sentiment from our set M125 St. Patty's Day                           on a piece of scrap cardstock and matted it with a black mat and then a gold metallic mat that matches the belt buckle.  This entire panel was adhered to a black mat and finally a white card.

Sure was easy, wasn't it?  Now it's your turn!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment