Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day from Creative Impressions!

 Hello Everyone!  We are featuring one last Valentine's Day card to wish all of our friends and wonderful customers a very happy Valentine's Day:

Haven't made your cards yet?  This card is so easy to make for last minute Valentines.  I used Creative Impressions set M147 Love Puts and stamped the heart in red onto a piece of white cardstock.  I then used 4 of our medium red hearts (90313) and 1 mini red heart brad (90320) and adhered them to the heart.  As you can see, the hearts are the exact size of the hearts on the stamp.


After cutting out the heart, I set it aside.  I then adhered a patterned paper piece to a red mat.  I placed a piece of our Red 1" Grosgrain Ribbon (70592) over a strip of white cardstock that I edged using a punch.  On top of that ribbon I adhered a piece of our Pink with Red Hearts Printed Ribbon (80128)                     and wrapped the ends to the back of the piece. 

To finish the card, I stamped "Be Mine" in red ink underneath the lace and ribbon piece.  I used a red mini brad for the "I" in "Mine"  This panel was adhered to a white card and the large stamped heart was attached with foam tape to the left side of the strip.

Hope you like this easy Valentine card.  It could also be used for a wedding card, etc. by changing the sentiment.  Happy Valentine's Day!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment