Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Happy Halloween from Creative Impressions!

 Hello Everyone!  Hope you are having a lovely Fall season and enjoying the cooler weather.  I have one last Halloween card to share with you that is super easy!


I don't like the real scary images that seem to pop up now on Halloween.  I love the fun and innocence of years past.  I think this card shows that.  This card features our Halloween Felt Shapes (63110) along with the sentiment from Creative Impressions stamp Q230.  This card would make a super easy last minute card for someone special or for kids to make!  Wouldn't this be a fun project for them?

Once I placed a patterned paper panel onto a black card, I started placing my felt shapes onto the panel.  I began by punching out a circle from a scrap of patterned paper to represent a dark moon.  I adhered it to the top left of the panel and placed two felt bats flying in the moonlight.  Then I adhered the word "Boo" and a ghost to the lower part of the card.  I would recommend using just a dab of Matte Medium as this doesn't tend to seep through the felt unless you use too much.

To finish the card I placed the sentiment at the bottom using foam tape and wrapped a piece of Single Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon in Orange with Black (70900) around the left side.  This panel was then adhered to a white card.  Easy and fun.

Happy Halloween from all of us at Creative Impressions!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment