Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Flying Monkeys - Oh My!

 Hello Everyone:  Today I would like to share with you a super simple card using a Creative Impressions Sentiment stamp and a Graphic 45 image:


Isn't this a fun card?  I stamped Creative Impressions stamp Q230 onto a piece of white scrap cardstock and separated the top and bottom sentiments, backing them with brown mats.  I then set them aside.  I took two pieces of Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon in Black with Orange stitching (70956) and adhered them  to either long side of a patterned paper panel adhered to a brown mat.  All that was left was to position a Graphic 45 Flying Monkey panel (from their Magic of Oz collection) on an angle and then adhere the sentiments at the top and bottom of the panel.  What could be easier?

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment