Thursday, January 6, 2022

Think SNOW!


I'm thinking snow, especially since its snowing at my house right now.  My sweet husband just came in from clearing our driveway.  

I've said many times one of my favorite things about card making is that my friend who's birthday is in January gets a custom January-birthday card.  This one uses Creative Impressions Felt Snowflakes, Metal Snowflakes & brads, and My Sentiments Exactly Snow Fun clear stamp set, all available from Creative Impressions.  I added a little glitter and Diamond Stickles to the snowflake brads and the center snowflake on the label.


I am using this cutie a LOT this season.  I use it for my Winter Mini Art Journal and I've used it for this card, too.  I took the little border stamp at the bottom and cut it, using the middle snowflake because that's the one that made me smile.


I added some tiny die cut white snowflakes and the snipped-away clear stamp with blue ink.  It just added to the card background with some laciness and the falling, floating, snowflake feel.

Who would love to get a January card from you?

❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆

Creative Impressions products used for this card:

Felt Snowflakes Medium Winter 63000
Felt Snowflakes Large Winter 63010
Shimmer Snowflakes Medium Winter 63020
Shimmer Snowflakes Large Winter 63021
Pewter Snowflake Combo 95006
Winter Snowflake Combo 90651
Creative Impressions Clearly Stamp MSE M129 Snow Fun





 

No comments:

Post a Comment