Thursday, August 12, 2021

Cats have their Chance!

Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday!  If you saw my last post with two dog cards on it, you will remember that I asked you to stay tuned to my next post in which I would post a cat card for all you cat lovers.  Here it is!



 For this card I used the same stamp set as the dog ( YCC225 Pet Lover Silhouette)  This one has a surprise to it - can you guess what it is?  Open the middle section where the knotted Cat Twill (80415) , Spiral Paper Clip (Tropical Spiral Clips 85004) and Pink Pastel Heart ( 90394) are and  you get this:


 I just loved this style of card!  So easy and fun at the same time!  I added the sentiment "There's no such thing as an ordinary cat" from the same set ( YCC225).  Love the fact I can use the same set for both cats and dogs!  More bang for your buck!

Of course the card wouldn't be complete without our  Cat Felt Shapes (63151).  So easy to add - no die cutting and ready to adhere to your project.  Hope you enjoyed this card.  

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment