Saturday, May 8, 2021

Celebration Season!!


We've got a season at our house we call Celebration Season.  Within six weeks' time we have Mother's Day, Father's Day, our anniversary, both our birthdays and now a new daughter-in-law's birthday added to the season!

My husband's birthday was this week and he got a sweet new rechargeable coffee mug that keeps his coffee at perfect temperature.  What a life!!  Of course, I had to wrap it up pretty and used Creative Impressions embellishments for a nice, manly tag.

Pewter Screw Top brads (90000) are always cute for masculine projects.  The box is wrapped with Moss Web Ribbon (70198), topped and tied with 3/8" Blank Twill (80488).  I tied the tag to the ribbon knot with Dark Green Thin Twine (80601).

The tag is stamped with My Sentiments Exactly Birthday Blessings (H152)  wood mounted stamp and Top Secret Upper (Y513) clear alphabet set.

Having a stash of Creative Impressions embellishments means I'm always ready for all our celebrations!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cheryl. I saw the name and had to go deeper. This is beautiful. What a gift HE is!! Lovely work. 😘

    ReplyDelete