Wednesday, April 21, 2021

It's Almost Mother's Day!

Already?  Yes, already.

Does it sneak up on you, too?  Let this Mother's Day card serve as a heads up for you.  Patterned paper layered with vintage paper doilies, muslin, and stamped words on crisp white organdy fabric.
 




Inside die cut layers thank Mom for all the love through all the years!


Sweet white blossom fasteners with pearl centers.


This lacey card is done with a My Sentiments Exactly rubber stamp from Creative Impressions.  Two sentiments conveniently mounted on one wooden block.  You can use them together or separately on different projects.  I use a little double stick tape and card stock over the unused sentiment so I don't get any ghost stamping where I don't want it.



Now just a quick gift card and seal it with a kiss.  Thanks, Mom!




2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, this is so beautiful. I wish you'd start a subscription service so I could get a surprise box of cards every month to have on hand. Your art is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweetie. A subscription service, huh? There's an idea...... :-)

    ReplyDelete