Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Something Old, Something New...

 Hello Everyone:  Today I would like to share a wedding card with you.  We are gearing up at our house for a wedding reception for our daughter the end of April, so I have wedding cards on the brain!


This card was super easy to make.  I began by stamping the sentiment with blue ink onto a white cardstock scrap (P722).   I cut it out, blended some blue ink around the edges and adhered this piece to a blue mat.  To finish this piece, I added three pink Mini Rounds (Metallic Mini Rounds 90193) to the top left and bottom right corners of the piece.  I then set it aside.

I used a piece of pattern paper (Did you notice I tried to match my embellishments to the colors in the paper?), and adhered it to a blue mat.  I then adhered the sentiment toward the top center of the card. I  wrapped a piece of our 3/8" Double Stitch Ribbon ( 70951 Soft Blue with Cream) around the matted piece and added a bow to the center.  To finish, I created a Felt Blossom using a Medium Blossom (62103, a Small Pastel Blossom and a Medium Pastel Leaf 62101)  To attach the blossoms and leaf together I added a Dark Pink Tropical Round (90672) and adhered my newly created flower to the center of the Ribbon bow.

All that was left was to adhere everything to a white card.  Hope you like this card!

Enjoy!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment