Friday, March 8, 2024

Our St. Patrick's Day wish for you!

 Hello Everyone:

As St. Patrick's Day will fall on Sunday this year, I would like to share one last card with you that we just couldn't leave out!


This card was made by me using the same Triangle pattern I used on one of the last Christmas cards.  After placing my coordinating triangle pattern paper pieces onto a cream card, I wrapped a piece of our beautiful 3/8"Green Velvet Shimmer Ribbon (70972) in the center and adhered the ends to the back.  This piece was then adhered to a slightly larger full card

To finish, I used our Wood Mounted Red Rubber Stamp S175 and stamped the top image (it has two on it) onto a piece of scrap cream cardstock.


I added some green glitter to the shamrock leaves.  After all, you can never have too much, especially when it's on that lovely ribbon, right?

All of us at Creative Impressions wish you a wonderful St. Patty's Day filled with fun!  It is my son's birthday as well, so I know we will be partying!

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment