Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Christmas In July Scrapbook Page

Hello Everyone:  Its time for Christmas in July!   Today I have a wonderful scrapbook page to share with you:

I wish I could share with you the name of the person who made this wonderful layout, however, I really don't know!  If it's you, let me know so I can give you credit!

When we work on our pages, we tend to do them year round - the season of the year really doesn't matter! Sometimes when we get around to scrapbooking Christmas or Winter photos, it usually is July anyway, isn't it?  Here are some close ups of this page so that you can see more detail:




I love the combination of stitching, buttons, ribbons and journaling.  I hope you will go to your stash of Creative Impressions stamps, ribbon and embellishments to create a similar page yourself!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment