Thursday, October 14, 2021

Happy Halloween from Creative Impressions!

Hello Everyone!  I have one more fun and easy Halloween card to share with you before we start turning our attention to Thanksgiving and Christmas:


 This was a fun style of card for me as I had never made one before.  There are tons of tutorials online.  Basically it is just a standard A2 card front with a patterned paper piece cut to the size of the front.  Two pieces of another patterned paper measuring 3 "x 4" were cut and the 4" long side was scored at 1".  That 1" section was folded in back of the patterned paper on the card front and then the opposite two corners were folded to the middle to form a point.

I love the stamp I used (T344)!  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of orange card stock and cut around the image.  I layered it to a black mat and adhered this piece to the top and bottom of  my patterned paper "triangles".  To hold the image in place on the front, I cut out a small circle from patterned paper and matted it to a slightly larger black card stock circle.  To the bottom half of the circle I added a piece of foam tape, leaving the top free so that I could tuck in the sentiment.

When the sentiment piece is pulled up, it reveals another fun Halloween sentiment No M418 Eat, drink and be Scary.

Halloween inside.jpg


Lastly, I stamped some small spiders on either side of my center sentiment and the card was done!

Hope you like this card and will make some for yourselves!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment