Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Ribbon Dot Flowers!

Good Morning!  Today I have a card to show all of you using Creative Impressions 1/2" Dot Ribbons, Buttons, Twine and Celery Leafy Vine:


This was a really fun card to make!  I pulled out my sewing box and went to work basting the ribbon and then gathering it until I got the size flower I wanted.  You can make these flowers bigger and fluffier by basting and gathering a longer piece if you wish, however, I loved this size.


Then I threaded different colors of Creative Impressions Twine through the holes of the buttons and created a bow on the back of the ribbon.  A little glue in the center of my "bloom" and my pretty flowers are done.  All that's left is to adhere my Leafy Vine to my patterned paper and around my sentiment, add three flowers and I have a lovely card!

Hope you will try this technique.  It is so relaxing!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment