Tuesday, March 5, 2024

It's Good to be Green!

Hello Everyone!  Can you believe how quickly the month of February is behind us and we are on to March?  I sure can't!  Time to get ready for my kids' birthdays and St. Patty's Day (my son's birthday is St. Patty's Day).  Here is a card designed for the occasion:


For this card I adhered a piece of patterned paper to a white card.  I then adhered a piece of 2" Web Ribbon in Lime (70183) towards the left side of the card.

I stamped various images from Creative Impressions Stamp Set M165 Lucky Green onto scrap squares of white cardstock with green ink.  I blended some green ink onto the edges of the squares and adhered all of them to a darker green piece of scrap cardstock.  These were then adhered with foam tape to three different areas of the card.

Finally, I threaded a piece of dark green Thin Jute Twine into the holes of a White Small Button (51000), creating a bow in the back.  The button was then adhered onto the Web Ribbon in-between two of the sentiments.

Another easy and fun card.  Try it!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment