Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A Little Valentine Bling

Today I am featuring a very simple Valentine care with a little bling - super easy!


I went first to my patterned paper scrap box and found some pretty pink scraps to go along with a Creative Impressions Felt Heart (63130)  I ran a length of Magenta Glimmer Ribbon (70257) along the seam where I joined the two pieces of paper, using some glue to keep the ends from fraying.

After placing the felt heart in the center of a square of patterned paper and cardstock, I added a small piece of the ribbon to the center of the heart and added a Small Heart Bling (50535) in the center.

To finish I added Small Heart Bling to each corner of the center square.  Easy bling with Creative Impressions!

Have fun making Valentines!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment