Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Embellish those Valentines with Creative Impressions!

Happy almost Valentines Day to everyone!  Today I would like to share with you three Valentines I created using a stamp and Creative Impressions Embellishments:



I used the same Hero Arts Leafy Vine stamp for all of the cards, but in different ways.  It was obvious that all the cards needed "a little something" after the stamping was complete.  Creative Impressions embellishments to the rescue!

For the first card, I embossed the stamp onto red card stock using Versamark pigment ink and white embossing powder.  I die cut a heart from the front of the white card and adhered the red panel to the inside of the white card so that the embossing would show through the heart to the front of the card.  The card was pretty, but needed a bow using our Red Crepe Ribbon (70130).  I finished the card by adding a paper rose and some rose buds.  This card would also work as a wedding or anniversary card - simple yet elegant.



I inked the stamp with black ink this time and stamped it onto a a white card stock panel.  I then die cut a heart into the center of the panel and used the die cut heart as the center of my card.


I adhered lots of Creative Impressions Red Medium Heart Paper Fasteners (90313) to various places on the heart and adhered a bow made with White with Red Swirl Organdy Ribbon (70299) to the top of the heart.  I adhered the heart with foam tape to a red panel with the words "Be Mine".  The red panel was adhered to a black panel and finally the card.

The last card was created using the panel with the "missing" heart that was die cut from this panel earlier:



I placed a red card stock panel behind the open heart and adhered this to a black panel and finally to the white card.  This time a created a bow with the White with Black Swirl Organdy Ribbon (70308) and adhered a paper rose to the center of the bow.  The word "Valentine was stamped onto a piece of white scrap and backed with a slightly larger black panel.  Two Red Medium Heart brads (90313) were adhered to the panel at the beginning and end of the word.  The entire panel was them adhered to the red Valentine heart.

I hope you enjoyed these cards.  They were very easy to make.  With the right Creative Impressions embellishments, they are sure to impress any recipient!  Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment