Thursday, June 21, 2018

Butterflies and Web Ribbon!

Hello everyone:

I created a tag this past week using Creative Impressions Web Ribbon in a similar way to the card I featured earlier.


I demoed this at Artsy Stamps and Papercrafts last Saturday.  I used a lovely image from The Stamp Doctor.  It was very easy to make.  Sorry I forgot to take photos of the steps along the way.  Here's what I did:

I began by choosing some Ranger Distress Paints in similar colors to what is on my main image.  I added the paint to a craft sheet, spritzed it with water and then dabbed and dragged the tag through the paint.  I finally dried it with a heat tool.

I didn't need to adhere the Web Ribbon to the tag directly as I knew that it would be secured once the main image was adhered as well as at the top with the ribbon.

The bow at the top of the tag was created with our Crepe Ribbon.  To finish it off, I adhered a lovely paper rose to the bow center and curled the wire with the end of a pencil.

Finally, I added the words "be" and "happy" that were cut from a piece of 7 Gypsies paper and adhered to the main image.

Hope you like the tag.  Time to play and create your own!

Susan

3 comments: