Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Hugs and Kisses

 Hello Everyone!  Today we are sending you "hugs and kisses" from Creative Impressions with this new Valentine card:


This wonderful stamp set is from CI #M163 Love Grows.  I began by Stamping the garden of hearts with dark green ink on a piece of cream cardstock.  I then colored the hearts with a dark pink marker and heat embossed them with a sparkly clear embossing powder that I added by using a two-way glue pen first.  I then stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" underneath the heart flowers.  

To ground the "heart" flowers, I used a piece of our Mini Rick Rack in Dark Green #70754, adhering the ends around the back of the piece.  I placed a piece of paper cut with an edge punch lower than the Valentine stamped piece and then placed a  piece of our Ribbon Expressions Hugs and Kisses #80359.  To finish I added a Black Mini Round #90102 on each end of the ribbon piece.  Here is a close up of the piece.


The entire cardstock piece was adhered to a piece of patterned paper previously adhered to a dark pink mat and finally to a cream card.

Hope you will try and make this card yourself.  It is so perfect for sending to just about anyone!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment