Tuesday, October 3, 2023

A "Batty" Halloween Card!

 Hello Everyone!  I confess that I am not a fan of the gory things I see at Halloween, only the cute things.  I love making cute cards that put a smile on peoples' faces instead of scaring them!  Here is a super easy card to make sure to put that smile on someone's face!


I started with a folded A2 standard card and adhered a slightly smaller patterned paper mat onto the card.  Then I cut another mat in purple slightly smaller still.  I die cut a circle into the purple mat (You could use a punch if you don't have a die) and placed a piece of Yellow 2" Web Ribbon behind the "moon" for added texture.  

I stamped the Happy Halloween Sentiment #Q230 on a piece of scrap white cardstock , trimmed it down and blended orange ink around the edges.  I then adhered the sentiment to a black mat and finally to a patterned paper mat.  The entire sentiment piece was then placed toward the bottom of the card.  (Note:  This stamp is an "Innie and Outie" so it has two sentiments which makes it more versatile).

Finally, three Felt Bats from our Halloween Felt Shapes #63110 were adhered to the  card.  I couldn't resist giving the bats some "googly eyes" to make them look silly.  So easy using our felt shapes.  No die cutting involved and super easy to put together!  You can make lots of these cards in just one day!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment